Hot NEW Dog Training
97-pages of great content answering all the questions that dog
and puppy owners REALLY want to know, plus videos and mp3s (of the same
content). It comes with FULL PLR licence (see below) to re-brand, and
63 informative chapters (see below) by dog training experts,
on the basics of dog training and on solving dog problems.
Dog Training Basics :-
- Basic Training
- Keep Your Dog Mentally Stimulated
- Starting Your Dog Training From An Early Age
- Meeting New People
- Personal Investigation
- Play Constructively
- Give Immediate Rewards
- Early Habits Can Last A Life-Time
- Give Active Stimulation
- Understanding Fear
- Social Deprivation
- The Puppy's Early Experiences
- Who Is The Boss?
- Positive Motivation
- What Is Clicker Training?
- Positive And Negative Motivations For Your Dog
- How Dog Training Works.
- Rewards For Dogs
- Avoiding Punishment
- Training At Meal Times
- The Command Voice
- Invisible Commands
- House training
- House Training Basic Concepts :-
- Setting Up The Training Area
- Setting Up The Toilet Area
- Continuing The House Training Process.
- Speeding Up The Process.
- House Training: The Paper Training Method :-
- House Training Tips From Animal Behaviorists :-
- Crate Training
- Types Of Dog Collars :-
- Using Dog Training Collars
- Dog Training With A Head Collar
- The Disadvantages Of Head Collars
- Training A Dog To Walk On The Leash
- Problems Of Letting A Dog Off The Leash Too Soon.
- Basic Commands
- The Sit Command
- Come When Called.
Solving Dog Problems
- Causes Of Aggression
- Ways To Handle A Dog's Aggressive Behavior.
- Solving The Problem Of Dogs Becoming Aggressive To Other Dogs Who
- Why Do Dogs Bark?
- Causes of Problem Barking
- Solutions to Excess Barking
- Training A Dog Not To Bark
- Jumping Up On People
- Pulling And Tugging At The Leash
- Dogs and Children
- Separation Anxiety
- Chasing Things
- Possessiveness With Food
Dog Training classes
PLR Licence for this
* Yes, you can re-sell this content (but not on JVZoo)
* Yes, you can re-brand this content with your own brand, cover, etc.
* Yes, you can claim authorship of this content
* Yes, you can edit this content
* Yes, you can post this content to your blog etc.
* Yes, you can split this content into smaller reports
* Yes, you can use this content any way you like.
satisfaction guarantee means you can buy at NO risk right now . . .